------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is just the answer

And that's all no more life for me and no more love for you.
When this is over, where's life's end of road ? Where are you going to live ? are we supposed to cry ? are all these amounted experiences being depleted ?
I still love him, I can't help it and I don't want to. I love him and still my love can, but will not make the montains to move.
I don't dare to move still, and when I do for sure the world will be a different place. He will be older enought to have forgotten all the preattyness of love and I'll be tires enought to care about him. What a pitty !

Love is just the answer, not the question. You know, much deppends on the question.

BA 23/10/11

No hay comentarios.:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------